The Version 2 ATTx Receiver is compatible with V2ATTx Transmitters and all ATTs heads.
Key features of the V2 Receiver include:
- Soft Touch, non-reflective, rubberised finish.
- 5 independent channels.
- Adjustable tone control.
- Volume control.
- Vibrate Mode on/off.
- Excellent range (100m+ in ideal conditions).
- The V2 Receiver is sold with multi-coloured LEDs as standard. These LEDS are set in the following order: Red, Green, White, Orange and Blue.
- The V2 Receiver features a 30 second latching LED showing which alarm has bleeped/triggered.
- Single colour LED Receivers are also available. These include: all blue, red, purple, green, yellow and orange.
- The V2 ATTx receiver only requires a single AA battery (battery not included).
- This single battery will last up to 6 months of regular angling.
- To make sure that your receiver stays in tip top condition it is important to look after it and treat it with care.
To ensure the greatest reliability and longevity:
- Clean and thoroughly dry the item off before storing it in a dry place.
- We recommend keeping it somewhere warm (or at least stable temperatures) to avoid heating and cooling that may cause condensation.
- If you’re putting it away for extended periods of time we strongly recommend taking out the batteries. Battery leaks are not covered by the ATT warranty.