Extending Landing Net Handle XL
A no nonsense extending pole made for the demanding big fish specialist for fishing off high river banks or landing fish in marginal weeds or reeds. Designed for use with the Specialist Pan Net but also ideal with a baiting spoon for ultra-accurate bait and rig placement.
- Heavy duty, constructed from strong and stiff twin layer carbon composite tube.
- Locking mechanism comprises robust metal collar and 4 tab compression mechanism – much stronger than poles with smaller, thinner locking tabs.
- Standard 3/8″ BSF thread is compatible with all popular landing net heads.
- Ruggedly built – weighs 650g.
- Length= 1.75m extending to 3m. Diameter= 25mm.