The Distance Swivel lead shape offers exceptional long range casting performance.
The aerodynamic shape of these leads helps them to maintain their speed in flight – helping you achieve the longest range possible with your tackle.
They are also a popular shape for use with Chod rigs as the long tapered shape stops the hook point catching on the lead during the cast or on the retrieve (we recommend smooth finishes for this purpose).
- These Distance Swivel leads can be used in conjunction with helicopter, lead clip and running lead arrangements.
- These leads feature a size 8 swivels Available in sizes ranging from 2oz (57g) to 4oz (113g).
- Choice of 3 finishes: Stone, Camo, Dung.
Coating colour guide:
- Stone – A new extremely natural looking smooth, hard wearing finish that is the perfect choice for anglers that are serious about the camouflaging all of their end tackle. The new Stone finish is ideal for any venue with a substrate made up of clay, gravel, sand, etc.
*This Stone finish darkens to a wonderful mid-tone matt colour when wet, creating a truly superb natural looking finish.
- Camo – A robust plastic powder coating that blends several colours including green and brown to make a natural colour that blends in really well in with a wide range of aquatic environments.
- Dung – The classic organic coating that looks absolutely ‘natural’ and ensures that your lead blends in with almost any aquatic environment. The ‘Dung’ coating material offers amazing camouflage and can also absorb natural attractors that add a boost of attraction around the vicinity of your rigs.
*Whether pre-soaked in attractors or simply wetted, the Dung finish darkens off and looks totally natural.
|Weights/Sizes Available ||Stone ||Camo ||Dung |
|2oz (57g) ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|2.5oz (71g) ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|3oz (85g) ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|3.5oz (100g) ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|4oz (113g) ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |