The high surface area of the Flat Pear swivel lead offers a stable, solid anchor point that ensures excellent bolt rig mechanics.
This stability makes the shape perfect for use on both running rigs and lead clip arrangements and is particularly effective when fishing on clear spots or on sloping features as the flat shape is less likely to roll or be dislodged.
- These leads feature a size 8 swivel, they are ideal for use on lead clip and helicopter terminal arrangements.
- Available in sizes ranging from 1.5oz (28g) to 4oz (113g).
- Choice of 3 finishes: Stone, Camo, Dung.
Coating colour guide:
- Stone – A new extremely natural looking smooth, hard wearing finish that is the perfect choice for anglers that are serious about the camouflaging all of their end tackle. The new Stone finish is ideal for any venue with a substrate made up of clay, gravel, sand, etc.
*This Stone finish darkens to a wonderful mid-tone matt colour when wet, creating a truly superb natural looking finish.
- Camo – A robust plastic powder coating that blends several colours including green and brown to make a natural colour that blends in really well in with a wide range of aquatic environments.
- Dung – The classic organic coating that looks absolutely ‘natural’ and ensures that your lead blends in with almost any aquatic environment. The ‘Dung’ coating material offers amazing camouflage and can also absorb natural attractors that add a boost of attraction around the vicinity of your rigs.
*Whether pre-soaked in attractors or simply wetted, the Dung finish darkens off and looks totally natural.
|Weights/Sizes Available ||Stone ||Camo ||Dung |
|1.5oz (42g) ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|2oz (57g) ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|2.5oz (71g) ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|3oz (85g) ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|3.5oz (100g) ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|4oz (113g) ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |